Spicy roast pumpkin
Member recipe by charlottemolyneux
Diced pumpkin tossed in olive oil, ground coriander, ground chilli flakes and sea salt.
- 1 kg pumpkin, peeled, deseeded and diced
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground chilli powder
- 1 tsp ground sea salt
- 4-5 tbsp's olive oil for drizzling
- Preheat the oven to 170C/fan 150C/gas 5. Peel, deseed and dice the pumpkin then spread out in one layer on a baking tray.
- Mix the coriander, chilli and sea salt together and sprinkle over the pumpkin.
- Drizzle over the olive oil and toss the pumpkin to ensure the spices and oil are spread evenly over the pumpkin.
- Bake in the over for 30-40 minutes, turning occasionally, until the pumpkin is soft and cooked through.
- Serve with roast meats or stews for a warming vegetable side.