Student Cous Cous
Member recipe by squaccy
Cous Cous is the new pasta for students, ready in 5 mins and so diverse!
- Dried Cous-Cous
- Water (follow instructions on cous cous packet)
- Pesto (any flavour!)
- (Choose as many from the following):
- Choose your filling. If you are using chicken, fry it lightly until golden. If you are using bacon, fry until crispy. For a vegetarian option you can either use raw vegetables or fry some red onions and courgettes until soft and add more raw veggies if desired.
- Make the cous-cous following the instructions on the back of the packet. When its ready, lightly fluff with a fork and mix in the pesto. Cous cous tends to absorb a lot so add one or two more spoonfuls than you normally would. Add your chosen filling and grate some cheese on top (optional)
- Enjoy! If you add a mixture of meat, veggies and cheese its a nutritional yet quick meal either for lunch or dinner and perfect after those long lectures!