Chinese BBQ Nachos
Member recipe by fayhoyland
Delicious Chinese BBQ nachos - the perfect Oriental snack for sharing with friends and family
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 1 jar Blue Dragon Chinese BBQ sticky sauce
- Approx 250g grated cheddar cheese (medium or strong)
- 1 tub salsa
- 1 small tub soured cream
- Coriander, to garnish
- For the Guacamole:
- 3 ripe avocadoes, mashed
- 1 tomato, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tbsp Blue Dragon Sweet Chilli Dipping sauce
- Small bunch coriander, finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- In an oven dish, at least 2 inches deep, scatter the tortilla chips. Then drizzle over the Chinese BBQ sauce, turning it into the chips with a spoon so that sauce is incorporated. Scatter over the cheese.
- Make the guacamole by mixing all the ingredients together, until a chunky dip is formed. Place the dish under the grill and grill until the cheese is melted, taking care not to burn the tortillas.
- When cooked, top with the guacamole, salsa, and soured cream and garnish with chopped coriander.