Member recipe by gojojo4a
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1-2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp ground cinammon
- 2 tbsp ground cumin
- 500g lean minced beef
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 4 celery sticks, finely chopped
- 2 carrots, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- 400g can kidney beans in chilli sauce
- Put the onion, garlic, spices and beef in a non=stick frying pan. Stir fry over a medium heat for 5-6 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, celery, carrots and seasoning. Bring to the boil, reduce the heat and simmer, stirring often. Cook for 15-20 minutes, until the beef is cooked and the veg is tender.
- Add the kidney beans and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Serve with long-grain rice