- 400g turkey breast or fillet, roughly chopped
While it's the traditional Christmas bird, turkey is good to eat all year round, though…
- 1 lemongrass stalk, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- zest and juice 1 lime
The same shape, but smaller than…
- 3 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
An Asian condiment and ingredient that comes in a variety of of varieties ranging from light to…
- small bunch coriander, chopped
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and chopped
- 2 nests medium wheat noodles
- 300g pack mixed peppers stir-fry vegetables
Also known as capsicums, bell peppers, sweet peppers or by their colours, for example red and…
- sweet chilli sauce, to serve (optional)
Heat the grill to Medium. Put the turkey in a food processor and pulse until minced. Add the lemongrass, garlic and lime zest, and half the soy sauce, coriander and chilli, then pulse again until combined. Tip the mix into a bowl and add some black pepper. Shape into 8 patties, then transfer to a non-stick baking tray and grill for 3-4 mins each side, until cooked through.
Meanwhile, soak the noodles following pack instructions, then drain and add the vegetables, the remaining soy sauce and the lime juice. Toss well, divide between plates and sprinkle with the remaining coriander and chilli. Serve with the turkey patties and some sweet chilli sauce for dipping, if you like.