Member recipe by rhiannonpavey
This is a mild to medium heat curry, but you can alter this with the amount of chilli's you put in. I find this recipe great for dinner parties and it's fairly easy to make.
- 3 skinless chicken breasts, diced.
- Red chilli (the amount is entirely up to how spicy you want it)
- 1/2 a bunch of fresh corriander, chopped.
- 1 onion, diced.
- 600ml double cream.
- 1tbsp lemon juice.
- 1/2 tbsp lime juice.
- 2tsp hot chilli powder.
- 1tsp ground turmeric.
- 1tsp paprika.
- 1 garlic clove, crushed.
- egg fried/long grain rice (however much you need for the amount of people you're cooking it for).
- Fry the chicken in a large saucepan until thoroughly cooked through.
- Add the diced onion and cook until soft.
- Add the corriander, red chilli, garlic, lemon juice and lime juice and stir continuously for 2 minutes.
- Add the cream and stir for 1-2 minutes, then turn down the heat to simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Whilst simmering, add the hot chilli powder, ground turmeric and paprika.
- Cook the egg fried/long grain rice according to the packet instructions.
- Once the rice is ready and the curry is thickened, take off the heat and serve.