- 2 x 70g packets bresaola (or prosciutto)
- 50g bag rocket, wild or not
Rocket is a very 'English' leaf, and has been used in salads since Elizabethan times. It…
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
True Balsamic vinegar is an artisan product from Modena, in Emilia Romagna, Italy, and is made…
- 12 antipasti artichokes hearts
- 50g parmesan shavings, bought or shave your own
Parmesan is a straw-coloured hard cheese with a natural yellow rind and rich, fruity flavour. It…
- virgin or extra-virgin olive oil for drizzling
Be a clever cheat and save time by picking up most of the ingredients at the deli counter or the chiller cabinet.
Arrange the bresaola slices on 4 large plates. Toss the rocket with the vinegar and pile in the centre of each plate. Tuck in 3 artichoke halves per portion, generously top with Parmesan shavings and finish with a drizzle of oil.