Member recipe by bethany7
Chicken breast stuffed with soft cheese and tomatos wrapped in parma ham
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 300g soft cheese
- 300g cherry tomatos
- 8 slices of parma ham
- preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/ Gas mark 6.
- Cut a fairly large slice in each chicken breast, avioding cutting it in half.
- Evenly spread the soft cheese inside the chicken breast, making sure that there is enough inside.
- Slice the cherry tomato's in half and place cut side down in the chicken breasts on top of the cheese.
- Press the chicken together so it just looks like one whole chicken breast
- Then place two pieces of parma ham next to each other on a chopping board, folding each side on top, so it wraps it up.
- Place on a baking tray and put on the middle shelf a pre-heated oven for between 30-45 minutes until cooked through, then serve.