Member recipe by englandpie
- 400g of fresh trimmed Green Beans
- 400g tin of Cannellini Beans
- 400g tin of Kidney Beans
- For the Dressing
- 1 tsp of mustard powder
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Caster Sugar to taste
- Ground Black pepper to taste
- Steam the beans for around 5 minutes or until tender and squeaky. Rinse the Cannellini and Kidney beans in a sieve then add to the green beans, cook for another 2 minutes.
- in a jar or pot put the mustard powder, oil, pepper, sugar and lemon juice together, put the lid on and shake until the mixture is well churned.
- Put the beans in a dish and pour over the dressing