Member recipe by crazycupcakegirl
- 75g of Strawberries
- 300ml Double Cream
- 2 Kiwis
- 3 Nectarines
- 2 Peaches
- 11 Shop-Bought Meringues (Broken)
- 50g dark chocolate
- 50g milk chocolate
- Whip the cream until it forms soft peaks, then add the meringues; fold in.
- Bitz or blend half the strawberries, peaches and nectarines to make the compote.
- Put the chocolate in a microwave proof bowl and microwave for 2 mins, then stir.
- Slice up the remaining fruit and put two tablespoons of the compote in each dish, along with the fruit. Top with the cream and meringue.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate on the top. Eat, laugh and enjoy in peace!!