Ella's Little Italy x
Member recipe by ellaaugustin
Lush, mouth watering spaghetti covered in rosy red tomato sauce with fresh basil
- 80g pasta spaghetti
- 1tbs tomato puree
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion (chopped)
- 1/2 tbs salt
- 1/2 tbs pepper
- 1 clove garlic
- 1x200g can chopped tomatoes
- 250g roasted vegtables
- handful of frsh basil (chopped)
- mozarella cheese to serve
- Boil the water till it bubbles. Then Heat fying pan.
- add tomato puree, olive oil, chopped onion, salt, pepper, garlic and can chopped tomatoes into fying pan
- stir round. add pasta to sauce pan with salt and pepper sprinkled on top
- Take pasta to sink and drain pasta using colander. pour water out of sauce pan then put pasta back into sauce pan.
- add sauce into sauce pan with roasted vegtables and pasta then mix together .
- pour the finished pasta covered in sauce into a glace dish on top of a plate and decorated the edges with left over roasted vegtables and pattern the sauce.
- ENJOY :) x