Member recipe by ankieplankie
- 80 grams tagliatelle
- 1 potato
- 200 grams of plum or fresh tomatoes
- 1 tbs tomato puree
- 1 clove garlic crushed(optional)
- sly and hrebs and spice of your choice
- 200 grams medium sized onion finely chopped
- Half fill a large saucepanwith cold water and boil. when water is boiling add the pasta
- When the pasta is cooking start to prepare the the sauce. heat the olive oil in a pan and add the chopped potato onion and crushed garlic and shimmer for 5-6 mins. Do not let it burn.
- Now add the tomatoes puree and your herbs. simmer for 5 mins and add sesoning. Also add some water and keep stirring for 3-4 mins
- When the pasta is cooked drain througly in a colender and let it cool. Then mix the pasta and sauce.