Member recipe by ankieplankie
easy to cook and make.Tastes so delicious that you would want to eat again
- 75g dried pasta shapes 1 tbs tomato puree 1 tbs olive oil 1 teaspoon dried mixed herbs 1 half a midium size onion, very finely chopped salt and black pepper 1 clove garlic, crushed (optional) 1times 200g can choped tomatoes
- half fill a large saucepan with cold water and bring to the boil. when water,s boiling add pasta and stir ocasionaly and simmer for time specified on pack.
- while the pasta is cooking start to prepare the sauce. heat the olive oil in a large frying pan and gently saute the onion and garlic for 5-6 minutes untill soft. don't allow brown or burn.
- now add tomatoes, puree, and herbs.simmer for 5 min and add the mushrooms. simmer the sauce for further 10 mins adding seasoning.
- when the pasta is cooked drain throroughly in a colander and return to the pan and keep warm. when the sauce is cooked pour it into the pan with pasta and mix together.
- serve with grated chees (optional)