Member recipe by sgirij
Chili Paneer is spicy recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Chili Paneer by following this easy recipe.
- 500 gm Paneer (Prepare small Paneer balls)
- 4 tbsp Corn Flour
- Green chilli (10 to 15 medium sizes)
- 2 tbsp Tomato Sauce
- 1 tbsp Chilli Sauce
- 2 tbsp Soya Sauce
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- 1 Green Capsicum (chopped)
- 4 Onions
- Mix Paneer balls with corn flour fry it in a kadai till it become brown.
- In a separate kadai, fry onions till brown.
- Cut green chilli into small pieces and add it to fried onion.
- Then put small pieces of capsicum and fry it for sometime.
- Add Fried Paneer to it.
- Then drop tomato/chill/soya sauce into kadai.
- Add salt also and stir it for 3/4 mints.
- Chili Paneer is ready.