Member recipe by bonohammer
ServingsServes 1 - 3 Jars
- 1lb 12oz or there about peeled courgettes. If really big take out seeds before weighing.
- Ã¢ÂÂ¢Juice 2 lemons
- Ã¢ÂÂ¢1 tin Tesco value pineapple pieces, drained. The tin says 540g, drained weight 340g
- Ã¢ÂÂ¢1 bag Silver Spoon Jam Sugar with added pectin.
- Put peeled courgettes in food processor and blast until almost chopped.
- Add drained pineapple and give a short blast to finish. It needs to be fine but not too fine but not pulp.
- Scrape into jam pan, add lemon juice and sugar. Give it a good stir to get the juices running.
- Put on a low heat and stir until all the sugar granules have melted then bring to boil and boil fast for 4 minutes only.
- That's it. Pot into hot sterilized jars and seal.