- 2 skinless salmon fillets
- 300g tub low-fat cottage cheese
- small bunch dill, chopped
- 4 spring onions,sliced
Also known as scallions or green onions, spring onions are in fact very young onions, harvested…
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 1 cucumber, halved lengthways, deseeded and very thinly sliced
- 15lbs 10oz pack cooked beetroot, sliced
A favourite in 1970's British salads (served cooked and pickled in vinegar), beetroot is a…
- 500g pack rye bread
Cook the salmon in the microwave on High for 3 mins or until just cooked through. Remove and break up into large flakes, then allow to cool slightly.
Mix the cottage cheese, dill and spring onions with some seasoning. in another bowl mix the white wine vinegar and sugar until the sugar dissolves, then add the cucumber. Put the beetroot into another bowl.
Lightly toast the rye bread, then bring everything to the table and dig in.