Aubergine & Lentil Curry
Member recipe by chloedavidson375
- 3tbsp olive oil
- 2 aubergines
- 1 onion
- 2tbsp mild curry paste
- 3x400g tins of chopped tomatoes
- 200ml hot vegetable stock
- 150g red lentils
- 100g spinach leaves
- 2tbsp 0% fat natural/Greek yoghurt
- Heat 2tbsp olive oil in a large pan and fry the aubergine until golden. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Heat the remaining oil and fry the onion for 8-10mins until soft. Add the curry paste and stir fry for a further 2mins to warm through.
- Add the tomatoes, stock, lentils and aubergine to the pan. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat, half cover with a lid and simmer for 25mins.
- When cooked, stir through the spinach leaves and serve with yoghurt and brown rice.