Chicken & Sweetcorn Pasta Bake
Member recipe by bolaml08
This pasta bake is quick and easy to make. If you take out the pasta sauce (and replace it with mayonaise if you want) it can be eaten cold!
- 75g Fusilli Pasta
- 1 Chicken Breast
- 1/2 tin of sweetcorn
- 1/2 jar of Pasta Sauce
- 1 teaspoon of Mixed Herbs
- 75g Cheddar Cheese, grated
- Put the pasta in a saucepan of boiling water.
- Cut the chicken into medium pieces and start to fry.
- When the chicken has started to go white, add the sweetcorn and sauce.
- Fry for a few minutes until the chicken is thoroughly cooked. (It might be a good idea to use a Food Probe)
- Strain the pasta and mix with the chicken, sweetcorn and sauce.
- Put in an ovenproof dish and sprinkle the grated cheese on top. Put under the grill for a few minutes until the cheese has melted.