Member recipe by sebastien100
- 2 cups (250 grams) dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 1 cup (200 grams) fresh cream.
- 2 crushed sweet biscuits
- 1/2 cup chopped mixed fruits
- Combine the chocolate, golden syrup and 1 1/2 tablespoons of water in a saucepan and melt over gentle heat till it is a smooth mixture.
- Cool slightly. Whip the cream till soft peaks form and fold in the chocolate mixture.
- Pour this into 4 cups. Refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours or till the mousse has set.
- * Serve chilled garnished with crushed biscuits and chopped fruit.