Dales BBQ Sauce
Member recipe by deanellerton
- Olive Oil (a really good glug)
- Chillie Flakes (2 teaspoons)
- Garlic (2 large cloves - crushed/mashed)
- Fennel Seeds (2 teaspoons)
- Brown Sugar (quarter cup)
- Soy Sauce (half a good glug)
- Tomato Sauce (about three quarters of a cup)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Put the fennel, chillie flakes, garlic and sugar into a petle and mortar and grind down.
- Put all the ingrediants into a pan, bring to the boil and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Take off the heat and allow to cool.
- Spread on pork, chicken, lamb or fish and allow to marinade for at least 30 minutes.
- Cook as you normally would either in the oven or under the grill for best results.
- This is absolutely delicious !!!!