Member recipe by adrianadesouza
Here's a recipe for 4th of July that adds a little spice into your life!
- Size of potato determines how many. One small person, one medium for 2 and one large for 3 people.
- Dos Pistolas Green Chili Salsa
- Bake potatoes in oven or microwave until tender. Set aside until cool.
- Peel and dice into ½ inch cubes.
- Melt 2tbsp butter in medium skillet, place diced potatoes in skillet.
- While browning add salt and pepper.
- Continue to brown adding more butter if necessary.
- Place on plate. Keep Dos Pistolas Green Chili Salsa handy, to pour over finished potatoes.