Ham 'n' Eggs
Member recipe by hayleylongdin
This recipe is really simple, quick and tasty. It's ideal for outdoors eating, and particularly for campers.
- 545g can new potatoes, drained, cut into thick slices
- 200g can ham, diced
- 2 medium eggs
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1-2 Tbsp oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Crusty bread to serve
- Heat oil in a large frying pan. Add potatoes and fry for two minutes.
- Add ham and stir-fry with potatoes for three or four minutes until they are turning golden.
- Stir in the spring onions.
- Make two hollows in the frying pan and add a little more oil if required. Crack an egg into each and turn down the heat to allow the eggs to set.
- Season with black pepper and serve with crusty bread.