Strawberries and Cream Crunch
Member recipe by bec1910
ServingsServes 1 - 2 Puddings
- 2 digestive biscuits
- 2 handfuls of Frosties cereal
- 8 medium sized strawberries
- 2 tbsp butter cream/frosting
- Squirty cream (for topping)
- Chocolate flakes/sprinkles (for topping)
- Put the digestive biscuits and Frosties into a sandwich bag. Wrap the bag in a towel and crush the contents using a rolling pin.
- Spread out the butter cream into the bottom of two small dessert bowls, with 1tbsp in each. Then pour the crushed biscuit and Frostie mixture ontop of the butter cream, putting an even amount in each bowl.
- Cut up the strawberries and put half into each bowl. Add squirty cream ontop and some chocolate flakes/sprinkles.
- Grab a spoon and enjoy! :)