Thai Green Curry
Member recipe by lulabellamozarella
- * 200ml carton coconut cream
- * 3 tbsp Thai green curry paste
- * 2 tbsp runny honey
- * Juice of 1 lime
- * 450g mini chicken breast fillets (adding vegetables to this recipe is very nice, or even just a vegetarian version is also very tasty using mange tout, asparagus, baby sweetcorn, cherry tomatoes).
- * Handful chopped fresh coriander, plus extra leaves to garnish
- * 1 red chilli, thinly sliced, to garnish (optional)
- Pour the coconut cream into a shallow non-metallic dish. Add the curry paste, runny honey and lime juice and mix well. Add the chicken, toss well and set aside for 15 minutes (marinate overnight if you wish).
- Transfer to a saucepan and gently simmer for 12-15 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce has thickened slightly. Add the vegetables halfway through. Add the cherry tomatoes towards the end. Add the coriander.
- Garnish with coriander and the chilli, if you like, and serve with cooked basmati rice.