Bonnie's Choc Chip Cookies
Member recipe by bonnieg
ServingsServes 1 - 16 Cookies
This is the perfect, warming recipe to eat as a late night treat, or to be shared with loved ones and a homely occasion.
- 225g - Porridge Oats
- 280g - Self Raising Flour
- 110g - Milk Chocolate, grated
- 225g - Butter, room temperature
- 225g - Soft Brown Sugar
- 1 large egg
- A tsp of vanilla extract
- 255g - Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree's.
- Place all the dry ingredients into an electronic mixture, apart from the chocolate chips, butter, sugar, egg and vanilla essence. Whizz, until they resemble fine breadcrumbs.
- Cream both sugars and the butter, until they form a pale thick mixture.
- Add the egg, with the vanilla essence, to the sugar/butter mix and cream.
- Mix the egg and butter mixture, to the dry ingredients.
- Add in the chocolate chips.
- Roll the misture into small balls, about the size of a golf ball.
- Place the balls on a tray, wrapped in grease proof paper, to prevent washing up.
- Cook the cookies for about ten minutes, so they remain nice and soft, Be wary, they harden on standing.
- Eat warm, and enjoy!