Mixed Chocolate bars
Member recipe by tinycook
These Easy make mixed chocolate bars are fantastic for packed lunches and will be a definate winner for the kids and adults!! I must warn you, If you or any of your family have Nut allergies, i do not reccomend you usethis recipe.
- 1 Large bar, Dark chocolate
- 1 Large bar, Milk Chocolate
- 1 large bar, White chocolate
- 1 tbsp Peanut butter,Smooth or chunky.
- Break the large Bars into squares and seperate them into three piles.
- Put the dark chocolate chunks into a glass heatproof bowl first,and Heat a small saucepan half filled of water untill boiling.
- Place the bowl of Dark Chocolate chunks onto the saucepan, and stir gently untill melted. (to avoid burning the chocolate buy a reasonably Priced bar, not a cheap one, and keep stiring. cooking chocolate doesnt have the same effect.)
- Get a Glass baking dish (one your likely to cook cottage pie in) and Pour your melted mixture in and spread it all around the dish.
- Do the same thing with the other chocolates and stir them all in slowly with a blunt knife. give it the affect or swirly lines not a brown mixture.
- Now put your peanut butter into a small bowl and mix so it is fluffy like angel delight and not chunky. Note: Please do not do this if you have nut allergies.
- Add the peanut butter to your chocolate mixture and stir in gently. not ruining the pattern.
- When youve done that Put into the fridge for a hour or so. DO Not Freeze.
- when it has set and cooled. cut the chocolate into equal sized bars and Enjoy.