BBQ Chicken Calzone
Member recipe by laurenstargazer
- 1 sheet Ready-Rolled Puff Pastry
- 60g Sweetcorn
- 1/4 Courgette
- 1/2 Onion
- 200g grilled BBQ chicken
- 60g grated cheese
- For The Sauce
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 can chopped tamatoes
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 1 tbsp tamato puree
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- A pinch of Salt and pepper
- A pinch of BBQ seasoning
- Turn oven to electric 190 degrees.
- Prepare the vegetables: Chop the onion, slice the courgette.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and gently fry the onions.
- Add the tamatoes, tamatoe puree, herbs, sugar and a little water. als season with salt, pepper and BBQ seasoning as much as preffered.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, roll out the puff pastry and prepare/chop the chicken.
- Spread sauce over pastry base, and add sweetcorn, courgette, and chicken. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Carefully, being sure not to rip the pastry or spill the ingredients, roll the pastry over on itself like a tortilla wrap.
- Place in the oven for 30 minutes.