Pork with creamy pear sauce
Member recipe by xgasoline
A family favorite for Sunday. Love the discrete sweet taste of sauce.
- 900 g pork tenderloin
- 350ml cream
- 1 pear, diced
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter or margarine
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas 5.
- Heat the oil in a skillet (that you can also put in the oven) and brown the tenderloin while 5-10 minutes.
- Bake the tenderloin in the oven, uncovered, for another 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a saucepan and brown the pear and the spring onions for 5 minutes.
- Add the cream and cook for 10-15 minutes. Stir occasionnally.
- Take the tenderloin out of the oven, cover it and let it rest while 10 minutes.
- Slice the pork tenderloin, serve it and pour the sauce over it.