Vegan Pot Noodle
Member recipe by j35531
A hearty, comfort food which is lovely in the winter or on a rainy day.
- 1-2 tsp Thai red curry pase (optional).
- 1 grated carrot.
- 1 cup of vegetables (frozen or fresh) e.g. peas, sweetcorn.
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 1 mugful of boiling water
- 1 150g packet of vegan noodles
- Fry the curry paste (if using) in a frying pan, on a medium heat, for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the carrot to the frying pan and fry for another 2 minutes.
- Add the cupful of vegetables to the pan. Crush the stock cube in a mug and add the boiling water, stir well and add to the frying pan.
- bring the ingredients, in the pan, up to the boil. Then simmer for 2 minutes. Add the noodles and stir well so the noodles are seperated.
- Ladel into a bowl.