Cheesy Mushroom Bagel
Member recipe by oddish
- Mushrooms 150g-200g (Depending on How many you want)
- One Bagel
- 25g Cheese (In Slices (3))
- A Little Butter 5g-10g
- Cut the Bagel of your choice in half and put in toaster but dont start to toast it yet.
- Cut and wash the Mushrooms and fry them until they are golden brown with a little oil and a tiny bit butter
- When the Mushrooms are cooked toast the Bagel and dry the Mushrooms so that any excess oil drains out.
- Once your bagel is toasted hollow the inside out on one side and put the cheese in. Once done microwave it for 10-20 Seconds to slowly melt.
- Then pour mushrooms on top and enjoy with a Nice Cuppa!