Grated Zucchini Tart
Member recipe by ranya1970
- 150 g butter
- 240 g flour
- 80 ml water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 zucchini
- 3 tbsp creme fraiche
- 1 tsp tomato-garlic paste
- 5-6 tbsp grated parmesan
- Place and flour into the food processor. Run the food processor for 1 min. Mix water and salt; add the salty water to the food processor. Run the food processor. Take the dough from the food processor and roll out it. Fold the roll-out dough 4 times and roll out the dough again. Repeat this rolling out/folding action 3-5 times.
- Butter the ovenproof dish and place the roll-out dough into the dish. Put the dish into the fridge for about 30 mins.
- Grate the zucchini. Set aside. Grathe the parmesan. Set aside. Mix the creme fraiche and the tomato-garlic paste. Set aside.
- Remove the dish from the fridge and spread over the creme fraiche mix. Sprinke over the grated zucchini. Sprinkle over the grated parmesan.
- Bake in oven 200C for about 1 hour.