Chocolate Orange Bread
Member recipe by zoegrace
ServingsServes 1 - 1 Bread
- 1) 250g Strong Bread flour 2) 1 tsp Salt
- 3)Sachet Quick Acting Yeast 4) 1 tbsp Sunflower Oil
- 5) 150ml Orange Juice
- 6) 50g Chocolate Chips
- 7) Cup Of Milk
- 8) Cup Of Oats
- 1)Add the strong flour, salt, yeast and orange juice into the mixing bowl.Start to mix with a fork. 3)When you canât mix with a fork any longer put the dough onto your work surface.
- 2)Start to kneed for 10- 15 minutes. Put into a ball and cut two small diagonal lines across each other (not to deep).
- 3)Sprinkle some flour on top, using the flour dredger, and then leave to prune (1 Hour). Turn On Oven 200Â° / gas 6 .
- 4)Once risen pop with your finger and let it deflate.
- 9)Roll into a ball and stretch the dough out. When stretched add in 16 chocolate chips. Roll back into a ball. 12) Stretch the dough back out and add in 16 more chocolate chips do this one more time.
- 6)Roll your dough back into a ball and cut into three little balls. 14) Stretch out the three little balls into a line and then use these to plait the dough
- 7)Add milk on top use a pastry brush.
- 8)Use the cup full of oats and sprinkle on top.
- 9)Put on baking tray and leave the dough for 10 minutes to rise.
- 10)Add into oven and cook for 10-15 minutes.