Member recipe by kerryburnett
- 500g self-raising flour, plus extra for dusting (I used wholemeal to be extra healthy)
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 500g natural yoghurt
- 150g butter
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Pinch of oregango
- Small bunch or mint, dill or coriander leaves, chopped
- Mix flatbread ingredients into a dough in food processor or by hand. Dust work surface with flour and knead for a minute then cover and put aside to rest.
- Melt butter in pan with garlic and herbs.
- Dust work surface with flour then roll out 12 equal sized rounds from the dough, about the size of side plates. Make six long incisions down the rounds to allow air through, leaving about 2inches still intact at either end. Cook on a hot, dry griddle for 2 mins each side.
- As the second side cooks, baste the first with the butter. Serve.