Member recipe by tisha1985
- 300-400g pasta spirals
- 1 pack unsmoked streaky or back bacon
- 300g low-fat creme fraiche
- 300g single cream
- 50g parmesan
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 egg
- Salt and white pepper
- Cut up the bacon into bitesize pieces and shallow fry. Boil the water for the pasta.
- When the water is boiled, add the pasta and cook to instructions.
- While keeping an eye on the pasta and bacon, get a round bowl and add all the other ingredients, along with a good pinch of salt and pepper.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain and return to the pan it was cooked in.
- Add the bacon and cream mixture. Stir, cover and leave off the heat for 5 minutes for the egg to cook. Serve with extra parmesan to sprinkle over.