Member recipe by bakingchef15
- 4oz self raising flour
- pinch salt
- 2oz Atora shredded suet
- 2oz caster sugar
- 2oz currants
- 2oz mixed peel
- 1 med egg, beaten
- 4tbsp milk
- Grease a 1 pint pudding basin.
- Mix together the dry ingredients.
- Add the egg and sufficient milk to produce a smooth dropping texture.
- Place the mixture into prepared pudding basin.
- Cover with pleated greaseproof and foil and steam for about 1 1/2 hours.
- Turn out and serve hot with butterscotch custard or normal custard or syrup.