Member recipe by lisawalsh
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 large/3 small courgettes cut into slices then halved
- 1 pack smoked bacon cut into lardons
- 2 tsp thyme dried or fresh
- 1 tsp pepper
- 150ml double cream
- 2 egg yolks
- 500g penne pasta
- 2 tbsp parmasan cheese
- crusty bread to serve
- fry bacon in oil till crispy, boil water for pasta,
- add courgettes fry for 3 min add pepper and thyme fry until courgettes are soft, take off heat and leave while you cook the pasta.
- in a bowl whisk together cream, eggs and parmasan cheese
- add cooked pasta to bacon and courgette mixture add cream mixture and mix it all together.
- serve in warm pasta bowls with lots of crusty bread.