Posh cheese and ham toasties
Member recipe by buzzybee9
They may be simple, but you can make them look beautiful as well as quick,easy and delicous!
- - Thin slices of cheese (enough for 4 sandwhiches)
- - 4 slices of ham
- - Butter!
- - Pakcet of rocket
- - 1 large tomato
- - 8 slices of bread
- - Access to a grill
- Firstly, butter all slices of bread and place the slices of cheese on 4 of the slices. Do the same with the ham.
- Secondly, put the bread carefully together- just like a sandwhich.
- Put sandwhiches under/in grill and toast. Check back, if they are brown or slightly toasted: turn them around!
- Whilst your sandwhich is on the grill, prepare the salad. Cut up slices of tomato and put on top of eachother, then spread the (watered) rocket on top and add salad dressing (if you would like)!
- Cut sandwhiches (once ready) in half, next to the small salad! Your meal is complete. :D