Galaxy no-bake cheesecake
Member recipe by sarahm8139
- For the base:
- 4oz gingernut biscuits
- 4oz hobnobs
- 4oz unsalted butter
- For the filling:
- 200g extra light philly cheese
- 300ml tub of double cream
- 200g galaxy chocolate
- Garnish (optional):
- Melted dark chocolate to make swirls
- Grated white chocolate
- First of all grease base of tin.
- Make the base- melt butter and add crushed biscuits. Press down in the bottom of the tin.
- Whip the cream and add melted chocolate and philly cheese( which should be at room temperature.) Mix well and add topping to tin.
- Now garnish as desired and chill overnight to set.