meatballs in tomato sauce
Member recipe by sali4444
- 1 pack fresh beef mince
- For the sauce
- 1 pack of cherry tomatoes
- 1 pack of tomatoes on vine
- 1 to 2 tablespoon of balsamic viniger
- Pinch of salt
- Teaspoon Dried mixed herb
- Roll your fresh mince together into tight balls using your hands, squashing together so compact.
- To make sauce. Put all tomatoes, halfed in a roasting pan with salt herb and balsamic and fry light. And slow roast.
- Fry your meatballs and add tomatoeS to them once cooked.
- Serve with parmasen and spagetti if you like.