Member recipe by sandeea
- 4 Apples
- 2 sheets of pastry
- 4 tablespoons heaping of pastry cream
- walnut, almond sprinkles, raisins
- to caramelise:
- grams sugar
- Bake oven the apples. To do this wash them carefully, put in a dish suitable for oven, with half a glass of water, and cook at 180 ÃÂº for 25 minutes
- Prepare the filling. Mix custard with raisins and nuts hydrated.
- Once the apples are baked, fill with pastry cream mixture and nuts.
- Prepare the pastry prison. Make a bunch of baking paper slightly larger than the apple. We use a grid
- Cut into 4 pieces, and place the pastry on a baking paper ball as seen in the images.
- Bake 15 minutes at 200 ÃÂº. If dough is too thin to use the cutter and gives you problems, you can knead and stretch the width you wish. After baking, carefully remove the baking paper ball.cutter or sharp knife, to create a grid on the pastry sheet.