- 85g low-fat biscuit (we used WeightWatchers ginger biscuits)
- 200g tub extra-light soft cheese
- 200g tub 0% fat Greek yogurt
- 4 tbsp caster sugar
- few drops vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp good-quality strawberry jam
- 100g strawberry, hulled and sliced
Once available in Britain for just a brief period during the summer, strawberries are now a year…
Put the biscuits in a plastic bag and bash with a rolling pin until you have chunky crumbs. Divide between 4 glasses or small bowls.
Beat the soft cheese, yogurt, sugar and vanilla together until smooth, then spoon over the crumbs and chill until you are ready to serve.
Stir the jam in a bowl until loose, then gently stir in the strawberries. Divide the strawberries between the cheesecakes and serve.
Different fruitTop these little pots with whatever fruit you’ve got at home. For a delicious banoffee version, slice bananas and toss with a squeeze of lemon juice and a spoonful of caramel sauce, or roughly crush raspberries with peach slices to make it Melba-style.