Member recipe by jawiiithetrequel
- 4 boxes of Oreos
- 3 bars of cream cheese
- 1 bag of chocolate chips
- Crush the boxes-full of Oreos
- Put the crumbs in a bowl.
- Open three bars of cream cheese and place them in the bowl.
- Mix the ingredients vigorously for 5-6 minutes.
- Stop when the mixture looks black and smooth.
- Work the mixture into small balls. There is no set amount of balls you should end up with.
- Melt a bag of chocolate chips in the microwave for 30 seconds. You can use any form of chocolate, but be careful not to burn it.
- Dip each Oreo Ball into the melted chocolate and place them on a metal tray, but use non-stick baking paper.
- Put the tray in the refrigerator for 2 hours to cool the balls before you eat.