Rasp & Milk Choc Cheesecake
Member recipe by karencoooks
- 175g digestive biscuits
- 85g butter - melted
- 100g milk chocolate
- 300g soft cheese
- 200ml double cream
- 85g sugar (or less to taste)
- 175g raspberries
- 25g plan cholcolate - melted, to serve
- Whizz biscuits in food processor then add melted butter. Press into base of 23cm springform tin & chill.
- Melt milk chocolate in microwave on high for 45secs, stir then and put back in for another 45sec.
- Beat cream cheese, cream and sugar together until smooth. Stir in raspberries then add melted chocolate and quickly swirl through.
- Spoon over base, smooth top and chill in fridge for 4 hours or overnight.
- Swirl some melted plain chocloate over top before serving, if you like