Goats Cheese Tarts
Member recipe by jordangenevieve
These are just divine! A wonderful salty hit with the rich pastry.
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 200g goats cheese
- 200g feta
- 1 egg, plus extra for brushing
- 100g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100g yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup basil leaves
- 6 slice prosciutto, torn
- rocket leaves, to serve
- extra virgin olive oil, to drizzle
- Preheat oven to 200C. Cut 2 rounds from the pastry and place on a baking paper line tray. Use a small knife to score a 1cm border on each round.
- Place goats cheese, feta and egg in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Divide the cheese mixture between the pastry rounds, brush the pastry borders with egg and bake for 20 minutes until puffed and golden.
- Top the tarts with the tomato, basil, prosciutto and rocket leaves. Drizzle with oil to serve.