Chicken Run Sushi Roll
Member recipe by grusch
ServingsServes 1 - 8 Pieces
- 4 ounces prepared sushi rice
- 2 ounces Roast chicken, shredded
- .1 ounce Basil
- .1 ounce Mint
- Scallion, trimmed and split
- .2 ounces spring mix
- .5 ounces Red Bell Pepper, split
- 1 Origami Carrot Ginger Wrap
- Julienne basil and mint and toss together.
- Shred roasted chicken.
- Cut scallion into 4 x ?Ã¢ÂÂ strips and cut red bell pepper into ÃÂ¼Ã¢ÂÂ x ?Ã¢ÂÂ strips.
- Lay out rice on Origami Carrot Ginger wrap. Press in chili peanuts across center of rice. (See recipe below for chili peanuts). Sprinkle mint and basil over peanuts. 5. Then spring mix, chicken, pepper strips and scallion.
- Roll and cut into 8 even pieces and serve with Sweet Chili Sauce and Lite Soy Sauce.