Easy Chocolate Truffles
Member recipe by gingibell
ServingsServes 1 - 12 Truffles
- 100g milk chocolate
- 3 tbsp strong black coffee
- 1 tbsp runny honey
- cocoa powder
- Melt the chocolate in a large bowl over a pan of simmering water. Remove and set aside when fully melted.
- Gently pour in the coffee and slowly mix until the consistency thickens slightly.
- Add the honey and slowly mix around the bowl until the chocolate looks glossy.
- Chill the bowl with the mixture in the fridge for at least 45 minutes or until nearly solid.
- When almost solid, put cocoa powder onto a clean surface to roll the truffles on. Scrape a tsp of chocolate mixture into the palm of your hand and roll into a marble sized ball and coat this with the cocoa powder. If the truffles arent solid enough this could get very messy!
- Repeat until all the mixture is used up. Store the truffles in the fridge.