Rich Chocolate Mousse
Member recipe by jescat
- 175g Plain dark chocolate
- 100ml double cream
- 3 eggs (seperated)
- Cocoa powder OR Icing sugar for dusting
- Put the chocolate and cream in a heat proof bowl over a sauce pan of simmering water. Stir untill chocolate has melted. Leave to cool for 5 minutes.
- Once cooled, beat in the egg yolks one at a time.
- Whisk the egg whites in a separate bowl untill stiff.
- Then, fold into chocolate mixture.
- Spoon into 4 dessert glasses and chill for 2 hours.
- Dust with Cocoa powder or Icing sugar before serving.