Ranch Sushi Roll
Member recipe by grusch
ServingsServes 1 - 6 Pieces
- 1 Carrot Origami Foods Wrap (http://www.origamifoods.com/Shop-Now.html)
- 1 Chicken Breast
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 package of dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup cooked sushi rice
- Lay a Carrot Wrap on a cutting board and spread the rice out so that it completely covers the lower 2/3 of the wrap. Place slices of grilled chicken and cucumber, and spinkle ranch mix, across the center of the rice. You'll want to rub some rice vinegar on your hands to keep the rice from sticking to them.
- Lift up the bottom two corners of the wrap and roll it over so that it covers the top of your rice layer.
- Lift your wrap from the bottom and roll it over as tightly as you can. Don't worry, Origami Wraps won't rip apart like soy paper and they aren't slimy like seaweed.