Member recipe by stacieb2k7
- Here is the recipe of Bekri Meze
- 2 kg leg of lean veal
- 2-3 tablespoons butter# 2-3 onions, finely chopped
- 2-3 cups dry red wine
- 2 cloves of crushed garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- whole peppercorns
- 1 tblspn tomato paste
- 1 small tine tomatoes or 3-4 ripe tomatoes
- parsley - finely chopped
- salt & pepper
- Wash the meat and cut it into large cubes. Heat the butter and brown the onion. Add the meat and spices and continue cooking. Add the wine, and then the tomato paste, the tomatoes and the parsley. cover and simmer for about 1 1/2 hours.
- Note: if the sauce is too thin, add a litte flour mixed with wine.