Ice Cream Pie
Member recipe by lemonsherbet
A quick and easy meal for the average slob or comfort food addict. Yummy crispy pastry and cold creamy ice cream create... heaven!
- 1 tub of hard ice cream (not soft scoop)
- 1 packet of Jus Rol Puff Pastry
- 24 hrs before making, freeze your ice cream.
- Preheat the oven to 200C(fan)/ 180C/ gas 6
- Roll out the pastry and get the ice cream out of the tub.
- Wrap the pastry around the ice cream ( this will need to be quick or the ice cream melts) and pop in the oven
- Serve on a dish and cut it like you would with a birthday cake. Drizzle with maple syrup or lemon juice and sugar (depending on the flavour of the ice cream)